They had the Eurypterid which was even uglier than it had looked on the Internet. Dr. Ledderman swore softly to himself as he leaned forward to look at it.
He should be salivating, even if he's not an evolutionary biologist. 250-million-year-old DNA, proteins and tissue! smile1
Every telephone line was flooded, and the word from the technical support staff was that the servers had just crashed from being flooded.

MSNBC had a crew of reporters on the ground in Myanmar, and they were showing a man in a blue and red suit landing while carrying a giant storage container.

On one screen she could see a Fox media expert pointing to the video clip of flight 1013 landing and pointing at the shadow hanging from beneath the plane.
So it's on every network, and I'll bet it will be the banner headline for every newspaper. I'd love to see more reactions from the man in the street, like Jacob and Nanda. And the woman in the streeet, too: does the waitress in that bar that Clark first went into now know she served a beer to Superman?

Another great part! Things are really cooking now... I can't wait to see what happens next!
hyper