Great part, Carol. And a very evil cliffhanger. grumble I have read that part (okay, all my LnC fic, actually) on my PDA, and due to screensize, scrollbars, and so on, I had no idea the end of this part was coming up when I scrolled one page down and read tbc. This was just mean. Like watching a show and having no clock, no cue what so ever, that it is soon to be continued next week. are you already up to three parts a week. Is part 11 going to the boards tomorrow? hyper

Oh, and I guess I should leave FDK in regards to the story too. Hm, let me think. There was Lucy knowing Perry White. Jimmy being Lucy's boyfriend. Clark warming Lois. Lois liking her live-in-heater. and the revelation(s) had been a true surprise. Okay, you built up some warning, but who would guess you pull the big one on us so soon. hail

Loved the letters, too. All the hints to Clark's special needs. And I just remembered, he had his first kiss way before his first date laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.