Whew. Glad that the would-be attack was just a ruse to stay an anonymous source. Although, it does delay my Lois-Clark reunion.

I'm glad that Lois is getting some more dirt on the situation and I can't wait to see what she finds out. I get the impression that the wheels in her brain are turning as she starts to wonder a little bit more about Clark. I can't wait for the "Wait... your name really *is* Clark Kent?!"

And Clark- interesting that Cyrus has seen, spoken to, touched, and flown with an angel. Clark is getting the hang of covert supes-stuff and is warming up to the idea of a costume. I like it.

As for the politics of it all, I think that what really sticks out to me is once again the contrast between how differently we saw the world pre 9/11. I often wonder what kind of superhero would be created by minds today. Definitely grittier and less optimistic - but would a hero like that be able to sustain 70+ years? Interesting.

Anyway, enjoyed the update, and can't wait until we get some more!

~s

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles