Who wrote this??? huh

“Oh, now it's 'Dan'?” Clark didn't want to sound snippy. Lois was a big girl and supposedly able to take care of herself, despite all evidence to the contrary. Watching over Lois seemed like a full time job for Superman. But if she wanted to see Agent Scardino, it was her business, wasn't it?
That's funny!

What he did know is that he'd put down hard earned money to buy a leather jacket with studs, a pair of leather pants his mom wouldn't let him wear in public if she saw them – and she was the one who sewed together his spandex uniform – and a pair of biker boots.
His mom wouldn't let him wear those leather pants in public, and she was the one who had sewed together his spandex uniform!!! rotflol

“That's hitting a federal agent,” Scardino protested.

“Oh, I thought I was decking the jerk who was leering down my front and dissing my partner… Nobody disses my partner.” Lois looked over to Clark. “Come on, Spike. I know a few bars too.”
She knocked down Scardino!! rotflol

So funny! But who wrote it? A very tiny voice in my mind whispers Lara, but a cacophony of voices protests "Nooooooo!!!". So I have no idea.

Ann