Thanks for the great FDK guys!

Your right, this part is a little short. Don't worry, it will get longer in time, I just wanted to send out a bit of a teaser to start off.

Ann: No, Lois did not know in this epi. As for Clark coming into work, in my story, he's not really prepared for what Diana was to reveal. In the TV epi, he had a plan already laid out to prove that he wasn't Superman. He did this by getting his parents to project a laser hologram of Superman during a press conference while he appeared as Clark. In my story, Martha has no clue how to point a laser, and lacking that Clark had no other plan. He didn't really know that Diana had caught him changing on tape, so he didn't know that his whole secret was going to be outed in such a unquestionable way. He just came into work like any other time, maybe thinking that he might have to do some clever lying, but not knowing what was about to go on. Let's just say that it wasn't till he was in the elevator on his way up that he saw what Diana had managed to catch on tape wink

Hopefully that clears some stuff up about the action leading up to this scene.

Bakasi:I'm glad I got you curious, I just hope I'll keep you curious!

Terry: Thanks for saying it was hilarious! I always think that there's nothing like a bit of humor to break dramatic tension.

Thanks everyone for the great FDK! I'll probably have the next part up by tomorrow or so.