Okay, I read this story while I was waiting for my brother to get ready so we could leave.

Six hours later, it still has me smiling. The entire thing was full of funny zingers, but this one had me absolutely rolling:
"We wish to remove the first few minutes of each episode. Does Mister Rogers *always* begin his program with a strip-tease?!"
Mr. Roger's "strip-tease" was an integral part of my early years on this particular planet.

Now, being from New Zealand, I've never seen Mister Rogers. Now I'm dying to!
SHOCK! GASP! eek You poor deprived child! Get over to YouTube and start watching some Mr. Roger's right now! You have a lot of time to make up! Mr. Roger's Neighborhood is a staple of American culture since 1968, beloved by children and their parents alike for his soothing, gentle manner. One of Mr. Roger's cardigan sweaters - an essential prop for his "strip-tease" routine - is hanging in the Smithsonian.

While I have to agree with the New Kryptonian's opinions on the Teletubbies and Barney, I'm afraid I'm never going to be able to see Mr. Rogers or Scooby Doo ever the same again. goofy