Ooohh, gaaaahhh!

Chances are that Lois suffered permanent brain damage as she was knocked down again and again by Tiger Bennett. Actually, most boxing champions, who in many cases don't get knocked down as many times during their entire careers as Lois was knocked down during this one match, eventually get some form of brain damage. Muhammed Ali has Parkinsons, which is caused by a sort of malfunction of the brain. Swedish boxer Ingemar Johansson, who was world heavyweight champion in 1959, suffers from Alzheimers. Floyd Patterson, who defeated Johansson in 1960, recently died, suffering from Alzheimers. Sweden's second best boxer ever, Olle Tandberg, was notoriously punch drunk... come on, this stuff is dangerous! Let's hope that Lois and Clark's future happiness doesn't end prematurely as Lois begins to suffer from whatever incurable brain damage she got during this match!

But I liked Lois's methodical search for the place where Clark is held captive. Go, Lois! And I loved her finding out that Clark is Superman. And I loved Perry's and Martha's talks with her. And I even enjoyed her haircut, even though I was too horrified at her boxing match to think about her hair very much.

Please don't let anything unspeakably awful happen to Lois in the next chapter, Tank! Pretty please? grovel

Ann