Soooo.... are we still on schedule for a chapter today smirky? I know you have been busy with school (from what i saw in other threads) so I wanted to know.

Do we need to send the little men after your professors and tell them to stop giving you hard tests and homework so that you have more time to write??
<grimaces> Well, it is *that* time of semester, and I am quite swamped, that is true. To tell you the truth my birthday actually threw off my writing schedule quite a bit, just because I usually write pretty much all of my chapter on Friday and Saturday, and between a family party on Friday and a friend party on Saturday it was kind of hard to find any time to sequester myself away. I often do a couple hours of writing on Sunday, too, but I ended up visiting a friend of the family with my mom from where she was in the hospital a good little journey away from home. And then, yes--school is busy. On top of all that, my next door neighbor whom I've gone to school with since kindergarten passed away this last Sunday, and so things have been busy with the family and all, and today was the funeral . . .

I think you get the picture. This week has been insane.

To tell you the truth, I've hardly even started the next chapter. However, I decided it was finally time for me to lay out the remainder of the plot for myself, just so I don't forget anything, and I figure there are going to be about 15-20 more chapters. thumbsup .

Thanks for your guys' patience and all. Again, I'm sorry I've been AWOL this past week. With a lot of luck I *may* be able to post the next chapter Saturday evening, so keep your fingers crossed!

Thank you all for the reviews. They really have helped me through this week, just knowing I have some good friends out there keeping an eye out for me!

Good luck with everything that's going on for you!

Rachel