So much fun, Vincent. I have to admit I haven't been following this story too closely for a number of reasons (no time to read everything, etc) and my interest in Pokemon - well, on a scale from one to twelve, I guess my interest is about minus seven. (Back when I still watched TV, I used to watch my childhood favorite Tintin on Sunday mornings on Danish television - but then Tintin disappeared and was replaced by crudely drawn, crudely told Pokemon cartoons!!! Aarrrghhh!!!)

Ahhh, but this is so delicious:

“All right! I’ll take you there first, Jonathan – your mom and I will be over later. We have to, uh…finish up an article that we’re working on,” Clark said as he grinned in anticipation.
I love that grin! laugh

“Mom, dad, I’m home!” Clark exclaimed as he and Lois walked through the front door.

As greetings were exchanged, the younger Jonathan asked, “Hey guys, how did the article turn out?”

Lois wrinkled her forehead in confusion. “What article?” she asked.

“Huh? You know, the article that you and dad were working on after he brought me here,” Jonathan reminded his mother.

Lois blinked in understanding. “Oh, you meant *that* article! Yeah, it was great!” she said, shooting a glance at Clark.

Clark grinned weakly at his wife as they both tried not to blush.

“Oh, good,” Jonathan remarked, as his grandparents shared knowing glances behind his back as they struggled to suppress their laughter. “Well, I guess that’s what happens when you spend a lot of time on something.”
thumbsup clap

Ann