GAH! SPIDERS!!!!

<scambers across the room and tries to climb her window curtains to get away>

Oh my gosh. I have to tell you: I love snakes, I love lizards, I love mice, fish, rats, eels . . .

And I actually love spiders too. Or at least I find them very interesting. I once caught this black widow, named her Shelob, and kept her alive on flies for two months (she even shed her skin. Did you know spiders shed their skin? It's really nifty). But I am most strangely, oddly, irrationally terrified of everything related to spiders--even down to little animated things like that.

(So don't ask me why I kept a black widow as a pet for two months. I've tried to figure it out myself, and it just doesn't work. I guess the only answer to that is that I'm insane. But what's one to do? huh )

Anyway, I just had my little sister and big brother read 39 through and check for typos, etc. They say it's post-worthy, but there are a few parts that *I'm* not quite satisfied with yet, but I can pretty much say that a chapter coming out tomorrow is almost a certainty (as I am currently working halfway through chapter 40 laugh ).

And, of course, I'll do anything so long as you keep those nasty, crawly, spindley-legged cretins away from me!

<slowly and carefully starts climbing down the curtains and onto the floor again>

Have a good evening! I'm off to bed!

SmirkyRaven