LadyMirth wrote:
I think my feedback on this story is increasingly becoming far too lengthy and analytical, don't you?
lol. But it amazes me how you are consistently the first one to start the reviews. And your enthusiasm is quite flattering, that is for sure! laugh

Btw, Smirkster, would you terribly mind reposting any chapters that might have been lostin the Great Site Crash? I wanna pull out the old chapters and re-read them, sometime.
I just did a quick scan and I think they're all there, but if you find one missing just drop me a note! Thanks for your review!

G. Khun wrote:
Wow! Clark got his ship back and you have Henderson in this chapter. Wow! Henderson is always awesome, and one of my favorite personalities. I really loved the part with Henderson in it.

Clark getting his ship back and the "Fortress of Solitude" was inspired!
laugh Thanks! I actually had the idea of the Fortress since about chapter 5. I tell you, these last past chapters and next few have been waiting forever, so it's great to see thim "in print." I'm glad you're liking it!

Hello, Mervoparkite! It's wonderful to hear from a new reviewer! smile1

Oh Wow, How wonderful to see the Fortress come into being!! But PLEASE don't let him give into the temptation to stay away for 8 years!!!
laugh <remains silent and rocks on her heels>

And WHO let it out that Superman would stay as far away from anything that even looked like our hated green rock? Just what he didn't need!(although it could be an intersting way for Lois to finally figure it out. . .)
Who do you think let that news out, hm? Mwhahahaha . . .

AnKS wrote:
What a twist!! So now Superman er Clark Kent has a choice... after being tortured by the likes of Bureau 39 (humans).. does he want to go back to his bumbling self (as perceived by Lois) and a part-time superhero
or become a full-fledged Kryptonian as most of the world including Lois seems to treat him as.
Yeah. Poor guy. He’s definitely in a fix, isn’t he?

Hehee. Thanks for your review, AnKS!

And everyone else, of course! smile1 laugh blush thumbsup

SmirkyRaven