I read a bunch of chapters last night, but couldn't keep up with the FDK. I thought I'd save that for today or you would have read FDK that would have just said "yeah!" "WOW!" or a mess of typos because I'd be spinning in my chair. I was tired and incoherent, but SOOO happy that I was reading this stuff.

Hopefully I'm step above goofiness this time round.

A super-sized drink, complete with miniature, zooming Supermen plastered onto the side of the massive cup.
I'm not even done the first paragraph and I'm smitten with a sentence.

“Roll up that window, Smallville!” Lois snapped.
The whole conversation about the window was wonderful. Their mood was lifted. I thought they were going to finally get into a better place with one another, but such an evil wonderful writer you are you throw another wrench into the works. AHHHHH I can't believe Clark just disappeared like that on her! The lazy sleep he had in the California sun had me dozing off (it wasn't the late hour).

I had a bad feeling about Melinda, who wouldn't! Lois always ends up with a baddie (or a person with their arm twisted behind their back) in a corner where she should expect comfort. Good twist where the Boss gets more info. Making the Boss/Lex seem even more evil and frightening b/c of his wealth of knowledge makes we fidget in my chair even more! Excellent.

I feel really bad for Melinda and her husband. ACK.

Ah man. I loved this chapter so much it made my head explode...oh sorry no, I'm just sick with a head cold. Gotta go lay down and cheer on the Habs. I'll catch up on my FDK later....sorry!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.