The speedster’s head jerked around, and in suddenly he disappeared from where he was and appeared ten feet farther back, his eyes wide in shock. He swore. “Superman! Are you trying to scare me to death, or what?”

Clark tried not to stare at his spandex-clad fellow. He wondered who he was, how he had gotten his powers. Was he another alien, or just a human who had had some mishap change him into what he was? Did he feel silly running around in that suit? Did he have a mother to make it for him? Did anyone know who he was?

Clark swallowed and folded his arms in his Superman pose. “No,” he said, his voice appropriately deep and clear.

The Flash stared back at him with interest. “Nice suit, man,” he said. “Doesn’t the cape cause wind resistance, though, or is it some weird Kryptonian science thing that makes that work all right?” He tilted his head. “You look like crap.”

Clark’s eyes narrowed. Thanks. “I need to talk to you.”
Great characterization of the Flash, and a really funny meeting between the two! clap

Here’s the deal, Supes. If there’s one question I’ve ever grown sick of the past few years it was this: Can I run faster than Superman? So here’s the plan: you race me to Long Beach, California—on foot, no flying—and then we’ll talk, okay?”
You couldn´t resist to do that, couldn´t you? laugh

Clark just stood there for a moment, shutting his eyes at his own idiocy. His own stupidity and weakness, which had no doubt caused Lois grief as he slept away happily on an ideal beach in California.

He wanted to go throw himself off the highest cliff he could find and hope the Earth would swallow him.
When he does things like that, on the Smallville Forums he´s usually called BDA. Big Dumb Alien! I think sometimes this fits him very well... laugh

Melinda’s hand shook, but she drew her notepad towards her and flipped to her most recent conversation with Lois Lane and with a quavering voice read through them—with everything from the reporter’s rants on her naïve partner, to every single word that slipped out of Lois’s mouth about one Lex Luthor
Oh, Smirky Raven, you are truly evil! eek

Please continue soon, I can´t get enough of this stuff!