Thanks for the reviews, everyone!

Framework4 wrote:

hyper hyper hyper clap
Wow. Where's the party? <looks around>

lol. Thanks for your review. I'll translate the emoticons to English and decide that you must have liked this last chapter. <sage nod> Well, thank you so much for your enthusiasm. It really does help feed the Muses!

Shadow wrote:
Okay, so I read all 34 parts in one go tonight
shock Wow! That's not a small feat, considering the length. Talk about an overdose of angst! Go play in the sunlight, read a happy fic (have you read the FolCs in the Mist? It's hilarious--I highly recommend it) and then go to sleep after a cheerful day and dream of happy things.

I've kind of wanted to reread it all in one go, just to check to see if the tone and writing style wasn't jerky from chapter to chapter, but I've put more writing above rereading at the moment on my list of things to do. How did it work for you?

I have just one quote that stands out.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bored of happy things?
Come read Darkest Dreams!
lol. Wasn't that back in...like, chapter 10 or something? It was a pre-chapter note, and I remember being in a particularly odd mood...

Funny to look back on that. Maybe I should make it my motto.

I need a recovery period.

And I can't wait for the next part
I'm glad you survived, and especially glad that you're still with us! Welcome to the insanity! Thank you so much for your review!

Whoa, Shadow. And you're one of those really experienced people with thousands of posts. I am *very* honored to have you aboard then! <salutes>

Have a *happy* day!

SmirkyRaven