I really liked how Clark seems once again to have found strength from his thoughts of Lois.
He could almost hear her voice, gently encouraging him, promising him that he could do this.
I was surprised that Nor's attorney was permitted to pursue that line of questioning at the beginning - it seemed to be irrelevant to the charges. But I suspect you were reminding us that New Krypton operates by quite different rules. So who knows how the trial will go? But Clark's part in it is finished. So... can he go home now? Please?

Jimmy's gift to Lois was beautiful. smile

Like the others, I loved Clark's contemplation of the ring. Not sure how to interpret it - maybe both ways. smile Somehow it was sad, too, a symbol of a dream that never quite was. Clark sees the ring as
still solid and complete.
but how can Lois ever see it that way after what she's been through?

Lois's turning to writing her experiences seemed a natural catharsis for someone who was a writer; hopefully, that act will help her. Trust Martha to know that there's a difference between Lois writing the words and actually being able to talk about what she's gone through. smile Interesting what she didn't write about - she didn't write about Clark. Why I wonder?

c.