New part!!!! [Linked Image] It took me by surprise. I wasn't waiting for a next part because DJ is off. Definitely is a good thing a story with two authors. [Linked Image]

He kissed her! Son-of-a...
Really. Son-of-a... [Linked Image]

Clark continued to watch, frozen in place, as Scardino pulled Lois down to the loveseat with him. He ran his hand up her leg, bunching up the fabric of her delicate, black dress. The hem of her dress lifted higher with each movement of his hand, exposing the silky smooth skin of her legs until Clark could finally make out one shapely, freshly-shaven knee, showing just below the hemline.
I hate Dan! I hate Dan! I hate Dan! I hate Dan! I hate Dan! I hate Dan! I hate Dan! [Linked Image]

Did I say I hate Dan? :p

But before she could reprimand Dan, there was a knock at her door.

A decidedly angry-sounding knock.

Clark...
Clark! Just in time. [Linked Image]

“Lois and I were just catching up on old times, weren’t we, Lois?”

“Uh, yeah.”
/me slaps her. [Linked Image]

“There is still an us. Or do you no longer consider us to be friends or partners, either?”
Friends or partners. Blah, blah, blah... /me slaps him. [Linked Image]

And then he did something that totally caught her off guard.

He kissed her.
YAY!

But her heart...? Her heart was totally wrapped up in the emotion of the moment. It was loving the feel of his soft lips against hers, the possessive yet gentle strength in his arms and hands as he held her against him protectively, and the heat that was building between their bodies.

Her heart wanted more – demanded more.
Listen to your heart, Lois.

“I want you,” he murmured breathlessly into her mouth.

Damn he was a good kisser. Lois’s mind swam. His lips were so firm and sure in their movement against hers. Oh, how she wanted this, how she wanted him...
WOW!

“I can’t. I can’t do this, Clark. It’s not fair. You have no idea how much part of me wants to. The part of me who remembers loving you... like it was yesterday. Then there’s this other part of me – the part that knows the truth. And that part of me says that I can’t do this.”
Sad, sad.

He was an idiot.

First of all, he had finally managed to break down Lois’s barriers and she had fallen in love with him. Then he had proposed to her, and she had figured out his deepest secret. Finally, when she had come to terms with everything and was willing to accept his proposal, he had messed it all up by deciding it was too dangerous for them to be involved.
Really, Clark is an idiot at times. razz

<Why Lois Lane... still loves Clark Kent...>
Awwwww... [Linked Image]

Did he deserve a second chance?

It was her choice. Clark couldn’t make this decision for her or take it away from her. She didn’t really have anything to lose by giving him another chance. But if she didn’t give him one, she had already lost.
Finally a wise decision. I knew Lois would come to her senses eventually.

He tore open the envelope with shaky fingers and took out the paper that was inside. The message written on it was short and sweet.

He looked again – definitely sweet.

Do you want a second chance? Prove it to me tomorrow. I’m altering editing my journal. – Lois
Woohoo! [Linked Image]

I'm dying for next part! Please, let them fix this mess. wildguy DJ? Sue?

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15