Well, I know I've told you how much I like this part. Well, let me go into some more detail laugh :

She looked up and smiled. “She’s beautiful, isn’t she? They asked me to baby sit for a bit. There was something they wanted to do.”
Well, I can guess what that 'something' is. Something to do with Rya's 'romantic idea'...

She had the feeling that she and Zared were going to grow up fast.
Yes, they will (have to).

He swallowed hard. “Hmm... Jenni. Don’t look at me that way. Okay? I mean... at least not until you can... you know... ‘Cause I um...”
Zared has some 'romantic ideas' of his own! drool

“Well, you are just lucky that you didn’t get pregnant.
Yeah, pretty lucky.

Chloe’s mouth dropped open. “She isn’t going to try to take you or Zared away from us, is she?”
I like this reaction. Everybody is so suspicious of Zara's motives. I hope they'll get to like her, though.

She got up and walked out of the room. She promptly went to the balcony off the sitting room and launched into the air to go see Ben.
Without changing first? Uh-oh! And why does she have to talk to Ben at this time of night? I mean, I know it's big (bad) news that Claire has been raped, but does Ben really have to know at once? Or is it something else?

You know, I'm looking forward to your next piece of writing. clap

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)