You know I really would post part 5 right now... should I? You think? It's hard to resist all you guys asking...

The costume Lana picked is... umm... You'll see...

Yes, it was obvious. I was just teasing... Maybe he could come as the Batman... Or Spiderman... Or lessee... Booster Gold.
Booster Gold? Dang, girl - I hadn't heard about him in a LONG while!

Reminds me, though... You'll see Batman in part 5. hehehehe!

Yep. Of course, there's nothing to say you couldn't add a wee bit to your NaNoWriMo.
Well, see - some people are doing a JanNoWriMo (*lol*) and since I'm going to have lots and lots and LOTS of free time in January... well... maybe I'll do that. wink

Sorry to hear about your keys. I bet the person that did it won't even fess up.
hehe - I know who it was. I called her, but she was already almost home by then. I'll have them back tomorrow, it's just annoying and I was freaking out at first. I freak out easy since last week... *sigh*

Lisa - thanks for pointing out the typo. /me hides behind her laptop. Going to fix it asap. smile

Why is she so devoted to this party?
It's a charity event - to raise money for a children's hospital. She's in charge of it every year. ...and costume parties are *fun*. hehehe! wink

The legal guardian bit is a clue, yep. For people who haven't read the places where I spoiled it. wink You already know by then that Lana lost her parents several years ago, that Clark blames himself for that, and you know she's got auburn hair and green eyes (like the girl in the book)... So now would be where you understand that the book is autobiographical and you finally have a good insight on the relationship between the two characters. He'll explain exactly what it is later on...

Oh... BTW. I forgot to note it, but this:
She wasn't exactly pleased at the prospect of going to one of those things... Lois hated costumes.
Is a very small inside joke... In Smallville - evertime there is a mention of Clark wearing a costume, he always says he hates them. hehehe!

You guys really want part 5 right *now* ??

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies