"Kathryn Parker?" he asked.
Any relation to Peter?
Nah. But the name definitely comes from him, though.

Oh, btw... I almost named the agents Lee Austin and Steve Majors. ROFL! Then I figured it was probably stupid. wink Of course he's OSI and not FBI, so it didn't work. (and sadly, this was not something Fox Mulder was likely to do... hehehe!)

That happened to me when I was living in Columbus. They wanted to know what I knew about my neighbor who I barely even saw. Still pretty scary. And there were at least four of them waiting to pounce on said neighbor.
Seriously? ouch. frown When I wrote that part, I didn't really think it was even possible. I mean, I've seen things like that on TV, but you always figure that what they show on TV is somewhat exagerated...

I think she’s pulling his leg that this is an ‘annual’ event. Is he going as Superman? wink
Nope. And nope. wink It is annual and... umm... Superman doesn't exist yet - or wasn't that obvious?

Ooh, I hope we find out what happened in Capetown.
Oh... um... oops...
I could write a sequel - and include all the other things I left somewhat unexplained as well. Would that do?

Sexual harassment, much, Lex?
You ain't seen nothing, yet!

I want more! I want more! Nancy pounds her fists on her desk and pouts. More, more, more, more, more, more, more....
hehehehehe! smile Totally brought back sunshine in my really awful day. (I collect those, now... Someone made off with my keys tonight - I couldn't leave the office; had to find someone to buzz me *out* of the place. Thank God I don't go to the office in my car, I would have been stranded downtown... *sigh*)

I know I've said this before, but you are so going to love part 5. The ball is in part 5. And of course, part 5 is when Lois and Clark are properly introduced. It's *priceless*!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies