That happened to me when I was living in Columbus. They wanted to know what I knew about my neighbor who I barely even saw. Still pretty scary. And there were at least four of them waiting to pounce on said neighbor.
Seriously? ouch. [Frown] When I wrote that part, I didn't really think it was even possible. I mean, I've seen things like that on TV, but you always figure that what they show on TV is somewhat exagerated...
Well, they didn't tell they would put me in the witness protection program, but yeah it happened. Pretty strange since I'd barely ever saw the neighbor and didn't know their name.

Nope. And nope. [Wink] It is annual and... umm... Superman doesn't exist yet - or wasn't that obvious?
Yes, it was obvious. I was just teasing... Maybe he could come as the Batman... Or Spiderman... Or lessee... Booster Gold.

Ooh, I hope we find out what happened in Capetown.

Oh... um... oops...
I could write a sequel - and include all the other things I left somewhat unexplained as well. Would that do?
Yep. Of course, there's nothing to say you couldn't add a wee bit to your NaNoWriMo.

Can't we please have part 5 now. Please... Pretty, pretty please...

Sorry to hear about your keys. I bet the person that did it won't even fess up.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~