Hey Nancy - sorry about your aunt. frown (I know I said that elsewhere before, but it can't hurt to say it again)

I was thrilled to see that you'd posted a new part this morning. It was wonderful with my croissant and my coffee. laugh

Clark nodded towards Caitlyn. "Anamarie, Caitlyn and I got married."

"Oh." She looked slightly downhearted but quickly recovered.
ooooh! looks like someone had a little crush? hehe!

"Whatcha watchin', baby girl?"

She bounced and smiled. "Superman!"

He laughed. "You still want to watch Superman cartoons even though you know your daddy *is* Superman?"

She blushed, turned her head sideways, and grinned. "Yep-um."

He tousled her hair. "Can I watch with you?" She answered by crawling into his lap. And so sat Superman and Superman's daughter watching a cartoon about Superman. It surely wasn't anything like his life, but he supposed it was entertaining.
Awww! This is just too cute for words! smile

And Superman, watching a Superman cartoon? It's way too funny. I love it!!!

"You know how to take these, right?" Caitlyn nodded again. Amanda bit her lip. "And Caitlyn, you might want to... umm.... well, you know..."
I wish *I* knew... the medical stuff is lost on me half the time. frown I know what she's got now that I looked it up, but the rest is a complete mystery. (/me hopes you explain it later)

"I think she had hopes, daddy. I mean... successful, handsome, sexy bachelor. Who wouldn't have been interested in her place?"
Nope, I don't see anyone who seems even remotely interested in that. Oh, oh, wait... I had my eyes closed. Let me look again... (LOL!)

Thanks for the cute little moments between Clark and Lara - they always make me smile! smile I'm looking forward to the next part. I hope Jon isn't going to get much sicker... poor guy!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies