Thanks, everybody!! Feedback is always sure to make me smile!!!

ooooh! looks like someone had a little crush? hehe!
Yep, she had a little crush.

"I think she had hopes, daddy. I mean... successful, handsome, sexy bachelor. Who wouldn't have been interested in her place?"
Nope, I don't see anyone who seems even remotely interested in that. Oh, oh, wait... I had my eyes closed. Let me look again..
Especially that bachelor....

Am I lucky to have been sitting on a bench! If I had sat on a chair, I'd have fallen off laughing!
Glad you liked the bits about Caitlyn's... umm... build.

As for myself, on top of me having no time in the first place, my fridge gave out on me yesterday, and you wouldn't believe the circus that followed... (and it ain't over yet...
Uggg.....

And it turned out that the PG-13 stuff had nothing to do with any sort of intercourse, but instead the rating was there because of the gynecological examination that Hannah had to undergo. You wrote it all with empathy and caring for Hannah, as well as with a practical, detailed knowledge of the procedures involved and with a down-to-earth, no-nonsense approach to the whole thing. You described it all in a way which is both medical-scientific and kindly maternal, and it was really so very, very well done. Actually, Nancy, if there is any (young) member of these boards who is about to have her first gynecological examination and is feeling nervous about it, I think she will find your description of the procedure very informative, and, in its own way, quite reassuring.
Thanks, Ann. Had I put in on the 'other side', I would have gone into more detail.

But, hmmm, Nancy, are you hinting you have little Lara involuntarily listening in on Clark and Caitlyn's sexual activities?
NO!! Nononononononono.... I meant to indicate that Lara is picking up more simple things - you know like: Brook ate the last brownie and denied it and things like that. (And no she doesn't know who Batman is, either, but maybe she will.)

It was, of course, absolutely, incredibly, out-and-out marvellously adorable to see Clark and Lara watch a Superman cartoon together!
Thanks!! I'm glad all of you liked this!!

And yes, you guys, I'm going to 'fix' Jon, but it won't be an easy fix. And Los will be prominent in that 'fix'.

Hannah and Marisol will find out who their biological fathers are... with a surprise.

Cystitis is a bladder infection that some women tend to be more prone to than others. It's also a common problem for.. well, let's say females very new to certain situations.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~