That´s it! I think Kal-El never really thought about that. In the movies I always had the feeling that he doesn´t see himself as a real person in his Clark Kent persona. But why? He was raised as Clark Kent and was nearly of age when he got the information about his origin. Even the comics have changed this approach to Clark Kent and made him a real person, but in the movies it´s still the same problem.
Probably because the Superman from the comics at the time that the movies began didn't think so either. The first movie was Pre-Crisis, and therefore, also before the re-vamp during which Clark became the real persona. (Or at least that's the impression I got from the history of the comics/movies/LnC/etc I read at redboots.net.)

Once the movie was made, it--and all of its sequels including SR--became its own alternate universe, separate from the comics. Just because the comics now recognize Superman as the disguise and Clark as the real man, doesn't mean the movies do.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place