Okay, Feedback!!

Poor baby....
"Yes, but..." she sighed. "I'm sorry... uh... Mr. Kent has left the Daily Planet." Just speaking his name felt like something sharp was stabbing through her heart. She closed her eyes for a second, trying to contain her emotions.
~~

The conversation between Iris and Lois was precious. Who's on first.....
~~

I agree with Lois....
Superman Revenge Squad."

"Oh my God!"
~~

You better, Lois!!
And if she ever got a chance to, she promised herself that she'd do whatever it took to make it up to him.
~~

Poor Lois. Love really makes a person blind, doesn't it?
She really was completely blind, wasn't she? No wonder she couldn't see past a pair of glasses!
~~

Wait, Lois... Didn't you have a crush on A.C (aka Aquaman). No... Ooops... Wrong Lois. laugh
The Flash, Lois had heard about before, but Aquaman?
~~

Yeah, you got a blind spot....
She smiled at the knowledge that she still "had it" after all. Maybe she simply had a blind spot when it came to guys in *blue* spandex.
~~

razz No, it wasn't very nice.
"Poor guy, I can't imagine how it feels to be told you need to leave like that after all he's done for us, it's just so cruel. And he's such a good man... I mean, you know... Well, obviously, you would, since..."
~~

Oh, this line is just wonderful. rotflol
"Well, of course I do. I'm not blind, you know!" Lois told him, defiantly.
~~

Awww... I just smiled so big at this part!
She unlocked the storage room's door and, as she opened it, she found herself starting right at a big red 'S' set over a certain blue spandex suit which she didn't imagine she'd ever see so soon again. She looked up at Clark's face, amazed at the speed at which he'd shown up there. The Flash had nothing on him for sure, she thought.

"Seriously?" he asked, his eyes intense with unspoken emotion.

Lois just stood and stared for a few seconds. It was the first time she saw him in the Suit, since she'd found out that Clark was Superman. No wonder she'd never really looked that closely as his face when he wore it... it fit just right in all the right places, she thought appreciatively.
~~

They don't call 'em tights for nothin'....
No wonder she'd never really looked that closely as his face when he wore it... it fit just right in all the right places, she thought appreciatively.
~~

You're going to wrap this up in one part? I already hear myself screaming sequel!!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~