Hi Toomi!
I do enjoy a good tie jab. ( Disclaimer... not to be used against me in any future GTA fics)
[Linked Image] I won’t tell if you won’t. /images next Toomi prompt: fun with ties/

Hmm… actually, you should (if you are so inclined) check out my The Birthday Present. It got a tie playing a significant part in the story. It was even part of the prompts!

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
And Mary would never try to trick us.
*snort*
She wouldn’t! She promised! At least she said she had promised.

It wasn't until it was posted that I realized I'd left the **** and had neglected to change them. I'll copy someone else's style next year.
[Linked Image] It would be much more difficult that way. Not everyone can pick out a FoLC in a lineup just because they write first-person-present-tense. /eyes KSaraSara and her mad editing powers/

Oddly enough, that was for something unrelated. It wasn't until I saw this comment that I realized I'd messed up...
laugh Yeah, it’s what they call Kismet. Or is that Cat kissing the Mets?

You are a super sleuth! So much detail in figuring out the authors!
Thank you! And I can promise some of our other FoLCs are similarly inclined, they’re just less…vocal about it blush

Thanks for the awesome feedback, and hints on how to improve my stealthiness for next time [writer being evil]
You’re welcome! Glad you had fun with the little Christmas present smile1

/is suddenly worried about a) raising participation interest for the next time and b) having the same feeling like back in the day when it was things like POV, AE/BE style, Jimmy dying, and various forms of torturing Clark when it came to identifying authors. Plus, lets not forget the baby surprises. /returns to quietly gardening the grounds/ [Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.