Originally Posted by lovetvfan
This was such a lovely story! I don't normally enjoy first person narratives, but this was exceptionally well done. I really loved the set up and how Superman was used as a way for Lois to realise she really wanted Clark. The characterisation was on point and the entire thing was a joy to read.

I am going to guess: JadedEvie

Thanks for the high praise blush

Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
I like that Lois got to dance with Superman .
The part where Clark helped her rehearse made me feel warm and fuzzy . The part where She realized she loved Clark was adorable .

Guessing Jaded Evie or Bakasi.

... Guessing is hard. XD

Yes, guessing was super hard. I did like your feedback template. I may snurch it for next year if we do this again.

Originally Posted by Blueowl
I loved how Perry and Clark team up in the first scene. At first I was a little surprised and confused, but then it soon all made sense smirk

And Lois being annoyed at first and then, oh, the cancelled rehearsals now make sense lol.
I really enjoyed the dance lessons and Lois constantly thinking about Clark drool.
And her being confused with Clark assuming she had figured it out was perfect, but then her ending, inner-monologue after she had truly figured it out was even more so grin.

My guess: Blind Passenger

Thank you all for your wonderful feedback and I'm flattered you guessed these wonderful authors blush