datasprite: Thank you. I'm glad you liked this beginning and Clark's humorous take on that line.

groobie: Oh, my! No pressure there. blush

Originally Posted by groobie
I suspect Susan is actually sitting at her desk all day shipping Lois and Clark and writing naughty fanfic about them.
lol (Also, I'm afraid I'm out of bounds with today's lingo. What does "shipping Lois and Clark" mean? Or is this another Autocorrect fail?)

Soooooo, what's in your deleted scenes file, Virginia, and why isn't there an nfic version of this story?
Um... well, actually, that quote was in reference to Wrong Clark (another reason why I haven't posted a new part in that story for so long). More about that Nfic Distraction once I begin posting that story again...

So many great lines in this story...you've really captured the time period and the tension between them based on the status of their non-relationship during this extended engagement between Lex and Luthor. Clark's continued love for Lois shines through, and Lois' emotional reaction to the photos feels very real. The description of the first photo made it come to life as playfully sexy, but hinting at something more. The second photo - gosh, your description of Clark's reaction to it was EVERYTHING! I could absolutely see the photo in my head, but also how he would see it - the dream he would have of her rolling out of his bed, grabbing his shirt, and quickly typing up an important story, and how he would wish desperately that the scene could actually someday be their reality.
Thanks. That's exactly how I pictured it.

Waiting for more of this fic is going to be absolute torture! I want it NOW!!!
Sorry, I cannot comply. Part 4 is currently with Beta, so I don't want to get ahead of myself. I'll post again Wednesday, wasn't it? (checks dates) Ooops! I guess it's Tuesday. I better get prepping!

KatherineKent: Thanks.

Cannot wait for more. Such a good start. I also hope this ends in that photo actually being played out for Clark grin
So does Clark. evil
CLARK: Wait. What? EW, I *never* said that. Thought it maybe, but those words never came out of my mouth... anywhere near... or within hearing distance... of any human!

Morgana: Perhaps, like many other former military personnel, Susan finds the disorganization and lack of rule following in the private sector as highly annoying.
JIMMY: I'll keep an eye on her, if you'd like.

Lara Joelle Kent: Yes, well, I doubt Lois would see Clark handing over these private pictures to the National Whisper as a win for herself... or Clark's life expectancy.

Darth Michael: My response to you will have to be in another reply window. Thanks for the lengthy feedback. hyper

cuidadora: I'm glad you're enjoying it. smile
No matter how she treats him... that's Clark.
Yes, well, yes. Perhaps we can get Lois to change her tune by the end of this story, shall we? wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.