clap OMG...I love this! I'm completely hooked already!
Clark suspected Susan was there more in a spying capacity despite, or maybe because, she was too good at her job.
I suspect Susan is actually sitting at her desk all day shipping Lois and Clark and writing naughty fanfic about them. laugh Soooooo, what's in your deleted scenes file, Virginia, and why isn't there an nfic version of this story? devil

So many great lines in this story...you've really captured the time period and the tension between them based on the status of their non-relationship during this extended engagement between Lex and Luthor. Clark's continued love for Lois shines through, and Lois' emotional reaction to the photos feels very real. The description of the first photo made it come to life as playfully sexy, but hinting at something more. The second photo - gosh, your description of Clark's reaction to it was EVERYTHING! I could absolutely see the photo in my head, but also how he would see it - the dream he would have of her rolling out of his bed, grabbing his shirt, and quickly typing up an important story, and how he would wish desperately that the scene could actually someday be their reality.

Waiting for more of this fic is going to be absolute torture! I want it NOW!!! grovel

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink