Glad I'm not the only one who's desperate to know what happened on the roof.

I didn't mention it - because it's pretty much a given - but I'm also confused/concerned/excited about the press conference.

If there is such clear evidence that Superman and Clark are two different people, then why not show it immediately after Lois' article? Plus, Superman was seen clearly distraught over Clark's parents when they were injured in the earthquake. How are Superman's reactions to that going to be explained?

The only way I would believe (as a member of the Metropolis public) that they were two different people now - because it was not proved immediately after the article - was if one or the other of them had been utterly unavailable for the whole period of time, and so they couldn't be brought out and shown as standing next to each other. But Superman has not been missing - he's been out doing rescues constantly since the article. We know this, because it is constantly reported that Superman doesn't speak anymore. So ... has Clark been missing, instead? Are they going to say that Clark ran off and nobody could find him till now, to bring him out and show the world that he is not Superman?

I need to know!!!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."