Ditto KatherineKent thumbsup.

Just what did happen on that roof? I've been trying to come up with various scenarios all afternoon blush. Something...it had to be something. Clark--with 'this' going on between them--wouldn't have whisked her up there (and then, even put her back at her desk) for no reason.

Like KK stated, the roof event happened right before her resignation letter...and right before this suprise press confrence. With a 'Clark' and a 'Superman' ? shock jump shock. Something is up...and I am dying to know what it is! clap

Does it have something to do with what Dr. Klein was working on? From what they were talking to James about? Is this a hologram? Has Superman's twin from 'Vatman' (aka--Barry--he will always be Barry from now on to me wink ) shown up? Alt Clark? What-oh-what is going on? grovel hail

I'm glad that everything is out in the open between Lois and Clark. Clark knows--all of the lack of reasoning that Lois hurt him so badly. Lois finally got to delivery that information to him. It's gotta be a relief to have that off her chest...even while knowing how much Clark has been hurt in this story.

Personally, I have to tell you--echo Groobie--that I am even more of a fan of you (and your writing) for choosing this reason for Lois to have done what she has done. It's so much more real, makes so much more of an impact, when you know that Lois did this--basically--out of anger. She was mad. Hurt. Beytrayed. She acted. The definition of 'impulsive'. That water level definitely was NOT checked wink. She selfishly did what she did to make herself feel better.

Yeah...it would have been easier to swallow if Trask was involved somehow. Some grander thing than herself making Lois act meanly.

But this is so much more real life. People do things, meanly, to each other. People hurt people. People act in their own best interests. An eye for an eye. Personal redemption. Not that I'm saying any of this is good--it's pretty sad, actually--but it's reality. And you showed that here.

Wonderful job--can NOT wait to hear what Superman says!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 09/21/15 06:24 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~