Okay, I didn't have a chance to post on part 15, so I'll yell at you twice as much here to cover for that (And I can yell at you in the title too). <g>

Griffin laughed again. And then a gunshot rang out.
This is not a nice place to stop. Seriously, you should never do this again. (Unless you want to send me the next part. You have my email address. I won't tell. Then you can cliffhang everything and I won't mind. <g>)

Dead.

Without telling them what he’d given Lois.
What????????????????????????? You get back here this second, Wendy M(something) Richards!!
wildguy wildguy wildguy What do you mean, dead??? You were so disappointed by the fact that you're not allowed to let Lois die that you just had to kill someone anyway? And to make it the cherry of this ice-cream-story, now Lois and Clark are going to die of grief.

Every time I read a line like this, I wonder why I still read your fic when you post it. I go insane every time. But I still come back. See what hold you've got on your readers?

Clark reached inside his cape, producing a handkerchief. Lois blinked. Just where did he keep things like that?
LOL, yes, I've wondered that too. <g>

“A vial.”
Hope!!!!!!!!!

She was going to live.
But, you know, I'm reading this section... and I can just feel you doing something evil again. I just have a bad feeling about this. She's going to disappear or something, isn't she?

Revenge... this guy messed with a friend of his...
Dear God, Luthor sent him, didn't he. You are a fan of irony, I see.

The lean figure of Inspector Henderson strolled in from the balcony. “Yes, I have. Lex Luthor, I’m arresting you for procuring a murder and attempting to conceal a crime.”
Har! Luthor is not even the villain in this story but I love you for bringing his arrest into the story like this. Genius. <g>

Great part, Wendy. smile smile smile smile She's going to be cured!! Yay!! She will be, right? This is the vial... please don't put in any more twists, I don't think I'll live through them. grovel

Can I reqest a long and proper smoochie for the next part? <g>

Julie smile smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)