Oh. My. Goodness.

What a dark future so far. I have to wonder how long it will take Lois to see who's responsible for this mess, and how it relates to her choices. Then there's what's become of Martha, Jonathan, Perry & Jimmy. You've definitely drawn me in with your writing. Looking forward to the next parts, as I assume answers may not be all in one part.

I've also only heard/seen the term "pusher" used in reference to drug dealers, although dictionary.com does give some other technical definitions (airplanes, sailing and trains). See this entry.

"Baby carriage" and "buggy" are terms I'm familiar with for a baby, usually under 6 months. And seems equivalent to "pram". "Buggy" is also used in at parts of the Southern US (NC, SC, GA and maybe more) for a shopping cart, with or without a child seat. "Stroller" is the more common term and usually used for pushing one or more older babies and children.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly