Yikes! If this one hour isn't enough to convince Lois not to marry Lex Luthor, I can't imagine how a two full days would be necessary. How will HG Wells rescue Lois from Luthor within 2 days to take her back to her past?

Poor Clark. Yes, he's probably despondent. Being a top notch reporter must be more difficult if he has to re-learn to do it a completely different way than he used to (i.e. without powers and without Lois). I wonder if Lex figured out that Clark = SM. That could explain why he didn't want Lois anywhere near him. Lex threatened Lois (or Clark with full death) if he were to come anywhere near his wife. I could see Lex enjoying the humor of a now powerless Clark being released back into the city to watch the love of his life live (happily ever after in Lex's opinion) with a criminal. Is Superman gone for good or has he just gone underground?

Originally Posted by Framework4
While it is clear that Clark's powers are gone, I am hoping that it is only because Lex's goons carry Kryptonite on them at all times.
Ooooh. Interesting theory. Maybe that's why Clark stopped and seemed to be concentrating on something. Did he suddenly feel the burn of nearby Kryptonite and know that Lex's goons were about to get him due to Lois's visit?

About that last line, HAD Lois ran away from Lex? Lex seemed quite blaze` about Lois seeing Clark being beaten up as if it wasn't the first time she's witnessed such things. Or had told Lois that something bad would happen to Clark if Lois went to see her old friend. Had Lois been hiding out and now Lex has caught her?

So sad about the Daily Planet now being the Met Star. Ugh. Perry must have had a heart attack upon hearing that news. What happened to Jimmy? When Clark first grabbed Lois, I thought it might turn out to be Jimmy.

Creepy beginning.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.