I'm with the others - I loved Henderson here, especially the computer bits, and I loved how Clark's arms have been right there when Lois was falling. It's a metaphor for how Clark feels for Lois, too - he is there when she needs him, even when she isn't conciously choosing to need him.

Henderson knowing about CK = S could be a huge advantage for, er, both of them goofy in the future. Lois always offered much more believable excuses for Clark when he had to go be Superman, and I can see Henderson being the same way. Superman has no better ally in Henderson than with Lois herself.

This:
She’d noticed him faintly tilting his head, an intent expression on his face, at least twice more - and now she knew, finally, just what that look of his meant. Each time, he’d simply got back to what he was doing within a couple of seconds.

Superman was taking the day off, just for her.
is seriously mush-inducing. Love it! She knows, really knows, what those 'looks' of his mean. And she sees that he, a person who simply cannot not help, is ignoring all of it for her. Again, he is there when she needs him.

In the future they're going to have (RIGHT?) whinging

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler