Originally Posted by Artemis
Well, I guess I'll chime in and say I liked the press conference scene. It was rather symmetrical with the show when Clark went up to the NK ship. That was referenced with Jonathan and Martha's comments in this story. Clark just wanted to show that Superman was healthy and back on duty. Since Clark was still "recuperating" that separated the identities more.
Since I've successfully experienced pregnancy twice, I'll also give kudos to Lois for holding it all together. Those hormones are no joke even when they are 100% human, let alone influenced by a half Kryptonian baby.
Now just wait until Christopher David Kent is born and asserts his independence with his folks! I really think a sequel would be good for this story.
drool
Artemis

Thanks, Artemis! I couldn't have Clark NOT address the world. But I couldn't let him give away too much. And I'm sure that there would be murmurs of his collapse after the bridge rescue. The fact that he's around and back in action while Clark is still out of commission does help separate the two, in case anyone thought it odd that both men, especially such close friends, were both missing at the same time.

I have to say, I got off easy with my pregnancy. I was hormonal, sure, but not crazy bad. Things just ticked me off far quicker than they normally do! wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon