Hi, Laura! wave

Yay! clap I really like people knowing the secret. Having Dr. Klein and Sam and Ellen involved just makes this whole scary/sad situation seem a little less hopeless (and a lot less lonely for Lois and Clark).

Well, yes and no. They are less alone, but now there are more people who know Clark's secret, so that can't be comfortable, even if they can implicitly trust them.

I really liked this part of their conversation with Dr. Klein...and the doctor realizing just how 'wrong' he was notworthy. The friendship that they all share really was evident in your writing here...

Thanks so much!

I hadn't thought about the fact that Dr. Klein would potentially feel guilty for not seeing this issue for Clark on the horizon. Clark did a great job of talking the doctor's guilt down--and in a real matter of fact sort of way. With all the work Bernie needs to do for Clark, getting rid of some of his guilt is a really good thing, I'd guess. He needs to be able to concentrate.

Yes, yes he does. Poor guy would feel totally guilty, I think. Remember how nuts he got when the Lakes took the green K?

Oh--last bit...I wanted to also mention that I think Clark is handling everything really well. You've definitely written some fear into him for the situation, but you've added a lot of level-headedness and also maturity. Lois, too. I'm really looking forward to seeing them lean on and depend on each other in these next chapters...

Great job--can't wait for more dance

Thank you so much!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon