Originally Posted by Mike M
Virginia,

I have finally found something that at least mostly works for searching. I tried to find all of the original story posts for Wrong Clark and after quite a bit trial and error I found the Search string of

+"Wrong Clark (" -"FDK - Wrong Clark" -"Re: Wrong Clark"

searching Subject only gets all of the Wrong Clark original posts plus one that I could not figure out how to get rid of.

Hope this might help some.

Mike
Wow, thanks, Mike. That will be a lot of help as I'm tracking down my old Parts. It's taken me about 1/2 hour to fix about five posts, because I have so many links (to TOC, to comments, to previous parts, etc) within each one. I'd rather have more work for me and less work for my readers, though. Anything which makes reading my monster epic easier for the reader, the better.

I've already added links to the Archived version of my stories within the TOCs and links to the TOCs within my TOC for All VirginiaR's TOCs thread. It'll be a lot of work fixing all the broken threads, but hopefully this will keep anyone wanting to read my stories happy in the meantime. Luckily, my name is at the end of the alphabet and I was able to organize the TOC thread by poster, which simplified things for me (and probably Wendy, but nobody else. smile ) Changing to a brighter color what the Links look like would help too. I think Lynn has already requested that change on the other thread.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.