I have not seen a place like this before.
Well, the whole idea of music videos came from other fandoms, so we're not that unique. Take a look sometime; I'm sure you'll find plenty of vidding sites. smile

But since you are new, I'll clue you in -- we try real hard to be polite around here, and respect each other's choices. Flames and rude comments are definitely *not* the norm, no matter what might be accepted elsewhere on the 'net. And suggesting that someone is wasting their life is rude. (Also funny, considering that anyone who hangs out on a tv fandom website has *no* room to talk goofy )

So if you want to say "wow, I'd never have the patience to spend 14 hours on one of these things" that's fine; to say "wow, you're weird to spend 14 hours on videos" is rude.

Constructive criticism is welcomed here. "Wow, you're weird" is not constructive. wink

Now, putting my site admin hat on for a moment -- this section is for people who enjoy making and watching videos, and we want it to be a safe place for them to share that enthusiasm. You've made your opinion plain, and it's a perfectly valid opinion to have, but there's no need to repeat yourself and every reason not to. So unless you have something useful and polite to say, you should probably go hang out somewhere else (we have many other sections to these boards), where the focus is on something *you* enjoy. smile

PJ
site administrator

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K