Digitalsky,

This is a form of fanfiction. If you watch, theres a plot to this video. Its about Lois trying to convince herself that she doesn't love Clark. And at the end she finally gives up to her heart and admits that she does...just not out loud. wink smile1

Almost every video I've seen has a plot to it, a little story of its own. Go watch any music video. Really listen to the lyrics, watch the clips the vid maker has used. If you still don't think that music video making is a type of fanfiction, an art form... then I'll suggest a good shrink for ya. smile

It takes time and effort to make these videos. It took me a little over fourteen hours straight to get this video to my liking. And even then I still had editing to do. You cannot tell me this isn't a part of fanfiction.

Now I'm sorry if I seem mean. But to me this is a form of fanfiction. And I guess to everyone else it is too otherwise why else would there be a FoLC Productions? confused

Again I'm not trying to sound mean or cause something here, I just wanted to tell how I feel. dizzy

Later Days!
Andie

Also, thanks again to EVERYONE who posted fdk...you don't know what it means to me!! sloppy

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.