Originally posted by Mouserocks:
- You say "P.E." instead of "Gym" (which I never realized was true until now)

- You turn right on red
These also apply in Washington State.

The problem with WA state is that it's half red state and half blue state, depending on which side of the mountains you live on, so all the eco-friendly things I, as a former west stater, would've put before I moved east of the mountains don't really apply over here, so I'll allow the Oregonians to have them. wink Although, it could explain all the crazies in our state...

-- If espresso bars popped up in your McD's before Friends went on the air, then you live in WA State. (McD's = McDonald's, or as my children call it: Mickel-Donald's) i.e. 20 years ago. [Linked Image]

-- If you have to remind people that the national capital isn't actually "Washington" but "The District of Columbia", then you're from WA. (Also, interesting factoid which I recall from 4th grade social studies, Washington State was originally going to be called "Columbia" after the Columbia river which borders WA and Oregon, but they changed it to Washington as so not to be confused with the nation's capital "District of Columbia".)

--If it isn't surprising that Vampires have come to hide out in your state, then you live in WA. (Forks, WA -- home of Twilight)

-- If you're still in shock that Seattle won the Superbowl, you than more likely to live in WA State peep /We're not known for winning sports teams./

-- If Rain is more a state of life than a season or weather, then you live in WESTERN WA.

-- If you suffer from sunlight deprivation syndrome EVERY winter, you hail from WA (no pun intended).

Right now Winter and Summer have started fighting. We wake to frost and have 70' by mid-afternoon. Basically, you dress in layers in the morning and spend all day stripping.

-- If they don't hand out plastic bags in stores, but have bag dispensers in the park, then you live in WESTERN WA State :rolleyes: /Plastic bags illegal West of the mountains, but they still want you to pick up your doggie's do-do./

Metropolis is like the equivalent of NYC (in my mind), so what would be the ideas for there?
I'm sure we could come up with ideas for Metropolis all on our own, but we should start a separate link... Now, let's see, would that be Superman Related or LnC Related? [Linked Image] I decided on Superman Related for my You Know You Live in Metropolis, when... Thread.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.