“You want to see Andrus?” asked the startled, stammering bakery worker behind the counter.
LOL!! That's just great because they all know Andrus is a bumbling idiot. Who would want to see him? razz

“If they wouldn’t, they were definitely more Kent than Lane,” sighed Lois “I mean...just imagine what an investigative reporter could do with x-ray vision and superhearing and...ohhh.... Oh! We’re partners! At the Planet! Oh god... Clark and I must have been great together!” She grabbed Silas by the arm. “We were, weren’t we?”
Love this!!! That's so great! A babbling revelation!!! razz

“Just long enough for whoever’s taking the tour to see how completely empty the building is.”
*Whew* You're safe! (And I'm safe from thinking up something evil to do to you :p ) But I do have a question... Where are Lois and Clark and Silas in all this?!?!

He had been so sure, so certain. They all had. When the name Andrus has gotten the reaction it had, when he had noticed the lead-lined wall, been able to detect the outline of an entire building...
Just wait a darned second here!!! This means that they've got the place under surveillance and *saw* Clark and Silas x-raying! Madge needs to get her butt out there pronto!!

“He has left Utopia. He travels often, leaves no itinerary behind. Again, as the manager, I do offer my sincerest apology. We are very sorry.”
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nonono. ACK!!!

I think pole axed is a really good description of how I feel right now. No... duped? No... cheated? Not exactly... Perhaps: ACK!!!!!! dizzy That's about right, I guess.

Tuesday... Tuesday... Tuesday... (If I keep chanting will it make it come faster? frown )

Sara dizzy

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.