do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
I always thought this was funny. It makes me shake my head.

Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
rotflol Who ever in the world created that stuff anyway? The Egyptians, maybe? It’s surely not good for our eyes.

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
My cats would not eat it. They insist on regular Purina dry cat food. smile

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Roaches?

Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Oh, my gosh, James, that’s hilarious.

If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
One wonders....

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
Edgar Rice Burroughs must have been a 'gentleman'. He is one of my favorite authors. I also like the John Carter of Mars series.

If people evolved from apes, why are there still
apes?
I love that, James.

The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends - if they're okay, then it's you.
rotflol rotflol And did you know that most people working in mental health have ‘issues’ of their own and that’s why they are drawn to the field? ...Ooops. I gave it away. Your mental health care-givers are crazy. laugh (I hope everyone realizes I'm joking. I wouldn't want anyone to take offense, but when you work in the mental health care field, you have to have a sense of humor - and usually an odd one.)

There's no way of knowing when it's manufactured if it's going to be put in a drive through, in the bank, or on a street somewhere. So they're all made the same.
Darn it, all, then, why is when you go to a different drive-through that the on-screen instructions are often different?

she shrugs and says, "I like the taste better."

And I'm leaping up and down on the sofa yelling, "Yes! Yes! Exactly! Finally, someone gets it!"
I liked the taste better when the diet drinks were made with saccharin. Now that they have aspartame, I can’t drink them because I get a migraine.

I do recall one of the first diet Coke's to come out was something called Tab.
I remember Tab, too. I didn’t like it, but when it went off the market, I knew people that went to great lengths to get it before it ‘ran out’. I had one teacher in school that brought it with her to school long after it was no longer made. I also remember when diet Fresca came out which I think was around the same time. It wasn’t bad. Do you remember cyclomates? I think the drinks with that in it came around before Tab. As I remember, they were pretty good, but then cyclomate got pulled off the market.

Does anyone else notice coke tastes different in different countries too?
Not only different countries, but also with different bottlers. The Coke I get in Kentucky isn’t the same as what I got when I lived in Columbus, Ohio. And has anyone noticed that fountain Coke is usually kind of yucky? I think it tastes like nutmeg.

Does anyone remember ‘New Coke’? Yuck. Coca-Cola quit making ‘The Real Thing’ - that was one of the biggest business faux pas ever.

...excess saccharin in particular can taste awful if you aren't used to it.
Do they still use saccharin in Great Britain? Do you need crazy psych nurses there?

what does Mountain Dew taste of, exactly?
A sort-of sweet orangey-lemon flavor with a snappier carbonization.

Bottles are better. Glass bottles were the best. Those miniature glass bottles are just not the same.

"Yahoo, Mountain Dew! (bullet ricochet sound) It'll tickle yore innards!"
Was that Mountain Dew? Or Yahoo? (I can still go to the store and find Yahoo, but I never thought much of it.)

And thanks for the thread, Mr. D8A. I had a good laugh. Hmm... NaNoWriMo???

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~