I believe I first started watching L&C in early 2002, when I stumbled upon a re-run on TV. I was 14 at the time. I was bored, looking for something to watch and decided to pick the channel with the handsome guy on. laugh

It was Smart Kids; I found it interesting, but failed to watch out for the show until I caught it again a couple of weeks later (it was on on Saturday and Sunday early in the evening). Soon I was hooked. I remember having people over at the house and pretending to be studying and "will be with you guys later" just to watch L&C. blush And then in the summer, we were to go a trip abroad for 2 weeks with my family, so I asked a girl from my school I didn't really know all that well but had a VCR, to record the episodes I'd miss. We went out for a coffee so she could give me the tape, and we've been good friends ever since. smile

In October of that same year, I posted a review of L&C on IMDB. Two months later, Raquel saw it and decided to email me, because she found the fact that I was Greek interesting. We started exchanging emails regularly, and when she told me about fic and the boards etc., I came to pay a visit, and soon I became a regular. smile

I always love remembering those times. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...