Awwwwwww, Vicki, thanks for the lovely thoughts. I'm glad you had fun with this one.

(speaking as someone who often finds my dog and two cats sleeping in between my husband and me )!
laugh Tell me about it! Homer usually sneaks up onto our bed around 6am and gradually worms his way up to stretched out full length in the middle of the bed (most usually on his back with all four legs in the air). We wake up two hours later teetering on the edges of the bed, freezing, with no covers. And then he looks at you like, "What?".

As for the next story...er...um...well, considering that the two I want to get started on finishing - Second Degree Burns and Eye Of The Storm - are both er...epics...not any time soon would be the answer there! I've got about half of them done, but there's a heck of a lot of writing and plot workout still to be done on them. wink

Thank you both, Vicki and Roo, for the interest and the nag though. goofy I'm sure the Muse is listening. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers