Go D8as!!!!

We'll throw a big ole bash for you when you hit it! You can so do this!!!

Okay, okay, it's really kinda technically cheating but I will say that two years ago when I had a really bad month [that was the year my DS was in the hospital and had surgery and DH had a kidney stone on Nov 28 etc...] I contemplated changing my time zone further west. While, yes, it would have been cheating, I would have only felt a tiny bit bad about it given everything else wink . Especially as I didn't take them up on the free book offer, it wasn't hurting anything but still gave me the feeling of accomplishment I so needed at that time. As it was, I managed to eek it out at about 11:59:50 my time... Think I wrote about 15K in those last two days... [could look up the old thread but...]

DD8 and I are probably going to go eat at McAlister's tonight as soon as DH gets home. That would give us about 2h. I'm not going to push her too hard, but I am going to push her some. She needs 198 words or so. I'll see how much, if anything, she wrote on the bus/at school today before I decide how hard to push her. I think getting her away from here to just write would work but we'll see...