Betsy, thank you for reposting this one. I hadn't caught it first time around and I thoroughly enjoyed this alternative beginning. With having to comment on all segments at once I can't point up everything that made me laugh or snuffle or was adorable and waffy and poignant and exciting and just plain...well, let's just say I loved every moment. And a tight a-plot as well! clap

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing. I found it fascinating and enthralling and your Lois and Clark were just adorable together. Their conversations over dinner and banter were wonderfully written and it was nice to see such a smart and savvy Lois. LOL on her surprising Tempus with her knowledge of Clark. Reading this made a rainy morning so much brighter. smile

But, please - last long story you'll ever write? With talent like yours that would be a great shame! Think again?

And still crossing my fingers for you on that other project you're working on. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers