Anyway, we've all been here and had this discussion before
It does seem to be a bit of a redundant use of bandwidth to rehash this one all over again - especially when it's unlikely any consensus will be met. So far, the seasoned campaigners on both sides of the debate - myself included <g> - are repeating the same arguments for their pov almost word for word as all the other times this one has been debated. It's almost unnecessary by this point to read the posts. You can accurately predict what will be in them from the nicks alone. goofy

Can I suggest then, perhaps, that instead of repeating ourselves, anyone who has a desperate wish to express a new opinion on this one or add to the debate simply finds the previous threads on the subject and adds to one of those instead?

It does seem the more sensible course than wasting bandwidth on a whole new thread and a repetition of the same issues and views. And for myself, I'd much rather bandwidth was used for posting more stories - both with and without introspection. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers