I haven't been reading this thread, since boring fanfics seem... well, boring, you know? But Paul, I'll take your take on boredom any time:

(Clark opened the phone book, hoping to find Stephanie Wong's number. He flipped to the Ws and started reading.

"Wong, A (219)555-3476. No, that's not it. Wong, Amy (219)555-8721. No, that's not it. Wong, Aron (219)555-2298. That's not it, either...")
rotflol rotflol rotflol

Yes, where among the A's, Amys and Arons will you find Stephanie, Clark? I'm surprised you were able to flip to W before you started looking for Wong. Wouldn't you expect to find Wong tucked in somewhere between Aidan, Anderson, Armstrong and Arriaroggio?

So, Paul... why? Why this challenge? Probably because that was the only way someone - hi, Capes! - could make you write about Clark and the phone book. And Jensguy... thanks a billion for letting Clark have a child, so he can teach his kid the alphabet (and hopefully learn it himself while he is at it)!

By the way, Jensguy, I rather loved your fic about - how do I put it? - slightly, hmm, not exactly G-rated Superman. But, eh, who the heck (who the heaven?) is Angelus?

Ann