Wow TicandToc. I seriously think you win this challenge. I will admit blush I don't usually read the author's intro paragraph or so at the start of a story- so I was a little shocked when I read your story on the archive. Especially since I loved cloud nine. I was wondering what was going on- but didn't want to make anyone feel bad by asking why this story was so horrible- what if you had thought it was good, etc, etc. And then I read this thread. I immediately recognised the New Jersey paragraph and went to double check it was the same story. Then I saw the intro and felt pretty silly.

I love the boring stories here- but after reading the thread first- they're kinda funny in an odd ironic way, and I've been laughing at how random they are. Since I didn't read it before I read TicandToc's, I have to say that was the most horrible story- it actually made me give up on catching up on my reading and go to bed- which is why I didn't see this thread till today (this is the first free time I've had since I read that fic and gave up- my classes are getting a little nuts in prep for seniors graduating- even though that's not for about a month)

Congratulations that was a truly boring story thumbsup It deserves the Tranq ending title- literally laugh

Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment. ~Robert Benchley