Boring? tedious? Why are you guys calling me by my nicknames! They were supposed to be a secret thing! laugh

Anyway... Here's my tedious, non-BRed-on-purpose piece.

Thank you for being there.

Lois is in trouble. Lois locked herself out of her apartment late at night while taking the trash out. Lois leaves the trash in front of her door and goes to a phone booth on the other side of the street. From the phone booth, Lois calls the locksmith. Jimmy shows up because he is now fixing locks for extra money. Jimmy fixes the lock and Lois thanks Jimmy. Lois enters the apartment carrying the trash in. Lois goes out a second time to take the trash out. This time Lois brings a heavy book to prevent the door from closing again. Lois finally throws the trash out. Lois goes back in to sleep. Lois goes to work in the next morning. Lois gives a card to Jimmy. Jimmy opens the card and the card says 'Thank you for being there.' Jimmy gives a card to Lois. Lois opens the card and the card says. 'Service charges are $50.'

The End. grumble

MDL (who's telling the readers who are still here. 'Thank you for being there' laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."